How to remove a link from my LDMS page?
Here are the steps to remove a link from your LDMS page:
- Login in to your account
- Go to Link Request History page
- Display all the links that have been exchangedá
- In the details column click on the View button for the URL you wish to remove
- On the Link Request Details page you will see Remove This Link button.
Don't see what you're looking for? Please try searching for it.
6392/1%Last update: 2013-07-02 09:57
ID #1112 | Revision: 1.0
Records in this category
- How do I set up LDMS?
- What feature do I get with Link Directory Management Service?
- What is LDMS?
- Where do I copy the code for LDMS?
- Do I still need to copy and paste the code if we sign up for LDMS?
- How do I add links to my LDMS page?
- How to verify if the LDMS is set up correctly?
- Do you need us to install LDMS on your server?
- How to set your "URL to the Link Partner's link" to auto-fill?
- Why does my LDMS show only main categories?
- How does hosted LDMS work?
- How do I download LDMS file?
- How do I upload LDMS file to my server?
- LDMS Plugin for WordPress
- How to enable custom fields in WordPress?
- LDMS Plugin for Joomla!
- How to remove a link from my LDMS page?